11 Inch 30-Degree Offset High-Leverage Cutting Pliers
- Cut copper, aluminum, and steel wire (solid, stranded, or braided), metal bands, and small nails
- High-leverage jaws and long handles deliver more cutting power with less effort
- Twin blades are induction hardened for superior performance
- Slim, nonslip grips are comfortable and easy to handle
- Made from high-strength chrome vanadium steel
Offset to a 30-degree angle for better access and positioning, opposing twin blades cleanly and evenly cut copper, aluminum, and steel wire (solid, stranded, or braided), metal bands, and small nails.
The combination of extra long handles and a rivet positioned closer to the blades delivers more leverage and cutting power for harder materials in heavier gauges.
Slim, comfortable, nonslip grips are easy to handle and won't get in your way.