Pliers Set, 3-Piece (Slip Joint, Long Nose, Diagonal)
- Slip Joint Pliers have universal, 3-zone jaws that grip multiple shapes and cleanly shear wire
- Adjustable nut and bolt fastener on the Slip Joint Pliers can be set to desired tension
- Long Nose Pliers have cross-cut teeth that grip in any direction and hold multiple wires evenly, so they are easy to twist together
- Long Nose Pliers and Diagonal Cutting Pliers have twin-blade wire cutters
- Slim, nonslip grips are comfortable and easy to handle
Be ready for any job with the TEKTON 3-pc. Pliers Set. The Slip Joint Pliers’ universal, 3-zone jaws, with sharp, evenly spaced teeth grip almost any shape, including flat stock, thin sheet material, pipe and tubing in a full range of sizes, hex and square nuts, and bolt heads. Smoothly tapered down to fine tips, the Long Nose Pliers reach into tight spaces, grip small parts, and bend wires. The opposing twin blades of the Diagonal Cutting Pliers make clean, even cuts through insulated and non-insulated wire in solid, stranded, or braided forms. Slim, comfortable, nonslip grips are easy to handle and won't get in your way.