- Neatly countersinks finishing nails just below wood surfaces for a finished look
- Dimpled tip positively engages nail heads so it resists slipping off and damaging surfaces
- Can be used with hand or pneumatically driven finishing nails
- Nonslip knurled fingergrip pattern indicates tip size for quick selection
- Made from premium high-carbon steel with a dry, rust-preventative coating
Designed to positively engage with nail heads, the dimpled tip resists slipping off and damaging the surface of the wood.
For easy selection, the nonslip fingergrip section is arranged in a pattern that indicates the tip size.
Each punch is made from premium high-carbon steel that's machined from a single piece of 3/8-inch hex stock and protected by a dry-touch, rust-preventative coating.
1/32 Inch Nail Set
|Country of Origin||United States|