22 oz. Jacketed Fiberglass Magnetic Head Rip Hammer
- 16 inch framer length lets you take big, powerful swings while the anti-slip, axe-inspired handle stays correctly positioned in your hand
- High-strength fiberglass handle is protected by an impact-resistant poly jacket
- Cross milled face grips nail heads to reduce glancing blows and features a magnetic nail-starting slot
- Sharpened straight claw pries apart boards, demolishes drywall, and pulls nails
- Permanent head-to-handle epoxy bond will not loosen over time
Packs a Punch
Swing big with the long 16 inch framer-style handle and experience the superior performance of the anti-slip, axe-inspired handle that stays correctly and safely positioned in your hand.
Lends a Helping Hand
The built-in magnetic slot holds the nail so you can start it and drive it with one hand while positioning your work pieces with the other.
Pries, Pierces and Pulls
With sharpened chisel ends, the straight claw gets into tight spaces to pry boards apart, pierces and pulls off drywall and plaster, and slides under nail heads to pull them out.