22 oz. Hickory Handle Magnetic Head Rip Hammer
- 16 inch framer length lets you take big, powerful swings
- Classic hickory handle naturally damps stinging vibrations
- Cross milled face grips nail head to reduce glancing blows and features a magnetic nail-starting slot
- Straight claw offers extra leverage for prying, demolition, and pulling nails
- Metal wedges secure head to handle, allowing a damaged handle to be replaced
Packs a Punch
Swing big with the long 16 inch framer-style handle and the natural grain of the classic American hickory absorbs and dissipates stinging vibrations, delivering energy to the nail, not your hand.
Lends a Helping Hand
The built-in magnetic slot holds the nail so you can start it and drive it with one hand while positioning your work pieces with the other.
Pries, Pierces and Pulls
With sharpened chisel ends, the straight claw gets into tight spaces to pry boards apart, pierces and pulls off drywall and plaster, and slides under nail heads to pull them out.