20 oz. Jacketed Fiberglass Magnetic Head Rip Hammer
- High-strength fiberglass handle is protected by an impact-resistant poly jacket
- Anti-slip, axe-inspired handle with soft rubber grips, stays correctly positioned in your hand
- Magnetic slot holds nail so you can start it and drive it with one hand
- Sharpened straight claw pries apart boards, demolishes drywall, and pulls nails
- Permanent head-to-handle epoxy bond will not loosen over time
Easy to Control
Inspired by classic axe handles, the anti-slip shape and soft, comfortable rubber grips are important safety features. They work together to stay correctly positioned in your hand, greatly reducing fatigue that can cause loss of control.
Lends a Helping Hand
The built-in magnetic slot holds the nail so you can start it and drive it with one hand while positioning your work pieces with the other.
Pries, Pierces and Pulls
With sharpened chisel ends, the straight claw gets into tight spaces to pry boards apart, pierces and pulls off drywall and plaster, and slides under nail heads to pull them out.