Flex Ratcheting Combination Wrench Set, 13-Piece (1/4-1 in.) - Pouch
- Box end head pivots 180° to easily get around obstructions
- 72-tooth ratchet gear needs only a 5-degree working swing arc
- Open end is angled 15° so the wrench can be flipped over to engage fasteners twice as often in tight spaces
- 6-point box end snugly fits hex-shaped fastener heads and resists slipping off while you work
- Includes roll-up pouch that keeps wrenches in place
180-Degree Flex Head
Smoothly pivoting through 180 degrees, the box end head holds any angle to slide onto fasteners. It is free to move with each stroke, allowing the wrench to navigate around obstructions along the swing path.
6-Point Box End
Providing a sure, snug fit on hex-shaped fasteners, a 6-point box end resists slipping off while you work, saving aggravation and your knuckles. To prevent round-off, it contacts and applies force to the flat sides of fastener heads rather than the corners.
5-Degree Swing Arc
A ratchet gear with 72 teeth requires just 5 degrees of swing arc to reach the next tooth position, so it's fast and efficient when there's not much room to move. The teeth of the ratchet gear are cut, not press formed, creating a crisp, precise profile that fully engages with the pawls and can't skip or slip under high stress.
The premium roll-up pouch has a tailored cover that keeps wrenches from sliding out. To prevent scratches on finished surfaces, it has fabric hanging loops rather than metal grommets.
Please select all item options to see specs
Please select all item options to see contents