Tekton needs a full-stack Ecommerce Developer to develop and maintain Tekton.com and its supporting software. You will work closely with other members of our User Engagement and IT teams to optimize the speed and integrity of our systems and create the best website experience possible.
Department: User Engagement
Direct Supervisor: Chief User Engagement Officer
Some specific role responsibilities
- Carry out all aspects of the development cycle from researching and defining requirements to deploying and testing completed code
- Become an expert in our website platform and develop high-quality features customized to Tekton's needs
- Develop solutions for a wide range of contexts while using the most efficient coding practices
- Actively seek out, test, troubleshoot, and quickly resolve bugs and flaws
- Identify and recommend potential improvements; implement those updates accordingly
- Contribute to IT Operations and other company projects as assigned by the CTO
Education, experience, and skills
Location and hours
This is a full-time, salaried position located in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
About the User Engagement Department
This team directly engages with tool users on all fronts, creating and managing the experiences they have with the Tekton brand. We are the people behind Tekton.com—our flagship store—and our Student Program, social media, and all marketing and outreach efforts.
About the company
Tekton, Inc. is a family-owned company in Grand Rapids, Michigan. We’re dedicated to making the best hand tools you’ll ever own, and we start by designing the products that we personally believe in and want to own ourselves. We focus especially on tools used in mechanical and assembly work; our core categories include systems of hand drive sockets and ratchets, impact sockets, wrenches, screwdrivers, and pliers.
HOW TO APPLY
Think you'd be a good addition to our team? Submit an application today.
Tekton, Inc. offers equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, handicap or disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.