1 Inch Steel Spring Clamp
- 1-inch jaw opening, 1-1/4-inch throat depth
- Provides instant holding power and is easy to reposition during assembly, fastening, and gluing work
- Temporarily secures plastic sheeting, tarps, covers, fabric, and photography backdrops
- Strong and lightweight all-steel construction is nickel plated to resist corrosion
- Soft nonslip jaw pads grip and hold without damaging finished surfaces
Assemble, fasten, and glue parts with TEKTON Steel Spring Clamps. Quick, versatile, and lightweight, they're easy to attach, release, and reposition, making them ideal for temporarily securing plastic sheeting, tarps, covers, fabric, and photography backdrops. The soft jaw pads grip and hold without slipping and won't damage finished surfaces. Strong and durable, the classic all-steel construction has a nickel plated finish that resists corrosion. Consistent clamping pressure is generated by a tempered steel coil spring that resists fatigue.