Direct Supervisor: Daily Operations Lead
+ $1,000 sign-on bonus for full-time employees after 30 days
Tekton needs an impressive Hospitality Specialist to follow a detailed cleaning routine to ensure that all Tekton employees work in a clean, safe, and comfortable environment. Regular duties include mopping, vacuuming, dusting, disinfecting, and otherwise maintaining our break rooms, bathrooms, meeting rooms, offices, and public spaces.
Some specific role responsibilities
- Complete scheduled duties quickly and efficiently, re-prioritizing when unexpected needs arise
- Review meetings and events each day so that you can anticipate what areas may need special attention
- Assist with setting up and tearing down events, including our weekly company lunch
- Maintain inventory and reorder supplies
- Comply with appropriate safety and regulatory requirements
- Assist with Front Desk and Fulfillment Center duties as needed
Education, experience, and skills
You do not need a specific degree or job history. You must be smart, capable, competent, hardworking, and exceptionally trustworthy.
Location and hours
This is an hourly position located in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Full-time and part-time positions are available. Part-time employees are required to work an average of 20 hours per week.
About the company
Tekton, Inc. is a family-owned company in Grand Rapids, Michigan. We are dedicated to making the best hand tools you will ever own, and we start by designing the products that we personally believe in and want to own ourselves. We focus especially on tools used in mechanical and assembly work; our core categories include systems of hand drive sockets and ratchets, impact sockets, wrenches, screwdrivers, and pliers.