Authorized Resellers Operations Specialist
Department: Authorized Resellers
Direct supervisor: Director of Authorized Resellers
Tekton needs an impressive Authorized Resellers Operations Specialist to process customer orders, monitor automated ordering systems, and respond to customer requests. You will interact with our customers on a daily basis, with many opportunities to make a positive impact on behalf of our company and brand. As you develop a deeper understanding of our products, systems, and processes, you will have opportunities to contribute to our overall retail strategy, taking on new challenges and important projects.
Some specific role responsibilities
- • Process orders and ensure they are shipped on time and accurately; resolve any purchase order or invoice-related issues that arise
- • Respond to retailer requests via email, phone, and EDI
- • Monitor automated ordering systems and solve any problems that arise
- • Set up new customer accounts and assist with the customer qualification process
- • Actively seek new ways to streamline and optimize our internal processes and systems
- • Investigate retailer chargebacks and shortage claims; coordinate with the right people to prevent them in the future
- • Organize and analyze data to provide valuable insights and drive good decisions
- • Support the department by completing projects as needed and looking for ways to contribute to the team’s success
Education, experience, and skills
- You do not need a specific degree or job history, but a background in business, marketing, customer service, or data management could be helpful in this role. The right person will be able to learn many of the needed skills on the job. What is more important than a specific degree is that this person is dedicated, deeply curious, and takes the highest level of ownership for their work and the results. A very high capacity for learning, a commitment to excellence, high energy and focus are essential to success.
Location and hours
- This is a full-time, salaried position located in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
About the company
Tekton, Inc. is a family-owned company in Grand Rapids, Michigan. We are dedicated to making the best hand tools you will ever own, and we start by designing the products that we personally believe in and want to own ourselves. We focus especially on tools used in mechanical and assembly work; our core categories include systems of hand drive sockets and ratchets, impact sockets, wrenches, screwdrivers, and pliers.
HOW TO APPLY
Think you'd be a good addition to our team? Submit an application today.Apply Now