Department: Authorized Resellers
Direct supervisor: Amazon Team Lead
Tekton needs an impressive Ecommerce Specialist to manage and grow Tekton’s sales and marketing on Amazon.com. Amazon.com is a key strategic account for Tekton, and Tekton products are featured extensively on Amazon.com. This person will master the ins and outs of managing a retail relationship with Amazon.com, be responsible for account operations, and assist in projects across all aspects of the Amazon.com account. The ideal candidate has a mind for seeing patterns in large sets of data and the ability to respond creatively to grow our Amazon.com business.
Some specific role responsibilities
- • Become an expert on Tekton’s business with Amazon.com
- • Process sales orders, invoices, and returns
- • Assist with accounting topics, including verifying invoices, disputing incorrect deductions, and settling open balances
- • Execute sensible promotions and advertising campaigns, and identify other marketing opportunities
- • Monitor, analyze, report on, and react to sales data and other key metrics
- • Improve Tekton’s brand image by refining written content and images on Amazon.com
- • Identify and propose operational changes in response to Amazon.com’s compliance requirements
- • Enforce Tekton brand standards and policies
- • Articulate system issues to the Operations IT team to resolve
- • Identify new opportunities for Tekton on Amazon.com, and execute on them
Education, experience, and skills
- You do not need a specific degree or job history, but a background in business, technology, or related fields could be helpful. A very high capacity for learning, a commitment to excellence, and high energy and focus are essential to success.
Location and hours
- This is a full-time, salaried position located in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
About the company
Tekton, Inc. is a family-owned company in Grand Rapids, Michigan. We are dedicated to making the best hand tools you will ever own, and we start by designing the products that we personally believe in and want to own ourselves. We focus especially on tools used in mechanical and assembly work; our core categories include systems of hand drive sockets and ratchets, impact sockets, wrenches, screwdrivers, and pliers.
HOW TO APPLY
Think you'd be a good addition to our team? Submit an application today.Apply Now