Pricing and Demand Analyst
Direct supervisor: Director of Campaigns
As a Pricing and Demand Analyst, your first responsibility is to help us decide two critical numbers: (1) how much we will charge for our products and (2) how many of our products we need to make. Your second responsibility is to study and report back to leadership and others on the success of our products in the market. Both of these responsibilities require comprehensive knowledge of our product line, our competitors’ products, and trends in the market generally. Like all Tekton employees, you must have exceptional values, including honesty, integrity, and empathy. In addition, this multifaceted role requires a combination of excellent business sense, strong mathematical skills, and an ability to communicate precisely and clearly with words, numbers, and illustrations.
Some specific role responsibilities
- • Coordinate and oversee monthly reviews of all finished goods demand plans
- • Create demand plans for all components
- • Conduct impromptu reviews of demand plans as needed by the Procurement team and Manufacturing department
- • Recommend retail and wholesale prices for new finished goods
- • Ensure that our products have consistent and systematic pricing structures
- • Compare and report on Tekton products and prices with the market
- • Conduct annual reviews of retail and wholesale pricing
- • Report monthly on our market performance
- • Analyze product categories and study consumer purchasing behavior
Education, experience, and skills
- You do not need a specific degree or job history. A very high capacity for learning, strong mathematical skills, clear communication, a commitment to excellence, and high energy and focus are essential to success.
Location and hours
- This is a full-time, salaried position located in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
About the company
Tekton, Inc. is a family-owned company in Grand Rapids, Michigan. We are dedicated to making the best hand tools you will ever own, and we start by designing the products that we personally believe in and want to own ourselves. We focus especially on tools used in mechanical and assembly work; our core categories include systems of hand drive sockets and ratchets, impact sockets, wrenches, screwdrivers, and pliers.
HOW TO APPLY
Think you'd be a good addition to our team? Submit an application today.Apply Now