Direct supervisor: Controller
Tekton needs an impressive Finance Specialist to work closely with the Controller and Chief Operating Officer to make sure the company’s finances are rigorously and precisely managed.
Some specific role responsibilities
- • Review sales transactions, apply customer payments, and analyze payment trends
- • Review vendor bills and properly categorize expenses
- • Prepare bills for payment
- • Investigate claims and resolve open issues and past due balances
- • Work closely with the Supply Chain team, especially on local supply chain transactions
- • Assist the Controller and company executives with special projects
Education, experience, and skills
- You do not need a specific degree or job history, but a background in accounting, finance, economics, or related fields could be helpful. A very high capacity for learning, a commitment to excellence, and high energy and focus are essential to success.
Location and hours
- This is a full-time salaried position located in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
About the company
Tekton, Inc. is a family-owned company in Grand Rapids, Michigan. We are dedicated to making the best hand tools you will ever own, and we start by designing the products that we personally believe in and want to own ourselves. We focus especially on tools used in mechanical and assembly work; our core categories include systems of hand drive sockets and ratchets, impact sockets, wrenches, screwdrivers, and pliers.
HOW TO APPLY
Think you'd be a good addition to our team? Submit an application today.Apply Now