3/8 Inch I.D. x 50 Foot Auto Rewind Air Hose Reel
- Premium rubber air hose stays flexible at -40 degrees F and takes the heat up to 190 degrees F
- Strong and reliable all-steel construction
- 8-position ratchet gear locks hose at desired length
- Maintenance-free, spring-powered drive automatically rewinds hose
- Easy to install anywhere—ceiling, wall, floor, or workbench
Pull out the length of hose you need and it locks in place, so there's no backward tension while you work. Tug to release the hose and it rewinds neatly into storage, out of the way and ready for the next job.
Made in the U.S.A., the premium rubber air hose delivers superior performance in extreme conditions. It's soft enough to stay flexible and easy to work with, even at 40 degrees F below zero, yet still takes the heat up to 190 degrees F without swelling or bubbling.
Heavy-gauge, all-steel construction withstands the stress of managing air hose and won't break down over time or crack in the cold like plastic reels.
For a long, maintenance-free life, this reel is powered by a simple and reliable internal spring that's much faster and easier than hand winding and less complex than the moving parts and power requirements of a motor.
CALIFORNIA WARNING: This product contains chemicals, including lead, known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Please wash your hands after use.
- Air hose reel with rubber air hose (250 PSI): 50 ft. x 3/8 in.
- 90-degree swivel air inlet valve
- PTFE thread sealing tape
- O-ring replacement kit
- Operator’s manual
- Mounting template