Click image to zoom in
1/2 Inch Drive Spark Plug Sockets
- 6-point opening exactly fits the hex nut of a spark plug, so that you can apply maximum torque
- Thin walls and extended length allow you to reach deep into spark plug wells
- An interior rubber grommet firmly grips the neck of plugs for careful removal and installation
- Advanced design grips flat sides of hex nut, not corners, to prevent round-off
- Extra-large die-stamped size markings are easy to read and can’t wear off
- Polished, chrome-plated finish easily wipes clean and is highly resistant to corrosion
- Four detent grooves provide a secure connection with the drive tool
Remove and Install Spark Plugs
The socket's 6-point opening exactly fits the hex nut of the spark plug, so that you can apply maximum torque and loosen stubborn, heat-seized plugs without slipping. Its thin walls and extended deep length allow you to reach far into spark plug wells. The interior rubber grommet inside the socket firmly grips the neck of the spark plug for careful removal and installation.
Large, Clear Markings
Die-stamped markings are permanently impressed into the steel and can’t wear off. They’re designed with large, clear size numbers that are easy to read even in low light settings.
The polished chrome plating protects against corrosion and wipes clean to a mirror finish. The deepest parts of the socket well, where nickel and chrome layers cannot be deposited in sufficient thickness, are protected with an additional thin layer of clear coat, rather than conventionally-used silver paint, to prevent rust.
Secure Drive Tool Engagement
Four detent grooves provide a secure connection with the retaining ball of a drive tool. Radiused corners reinforce the drive end by eliminating sharp angles that are prone to cracking under stress. The drive end's beveled edge helps guide a ratchet tang smoothly onto the socket.
1/2 Inch Drive x 5/8 Inch Spark Plug Socket
|A. Length||2.6 in.|
|B. Socket End Diameter||0.86 in.|
|C. Drive End Diameter||0.86 in.|
|D. Socket Opening Size||5/8 in.|
|E. Drive Size||1/2 in.|
|F. Well Depth||1.0 in.|
|Country of Origin||Taiwan|