1/2 Inch Drive Deep 6-Point Sockets
- 6-point opening snugly fits hex-shaped fastener heads to apply maximum torque without slipping
- Advanced design grips flat sides of fastener heads, not corners, to prevent round off
- Extra-deep broach reaches over long, threaded shafts to access nuts
- Detent notches in drive end lock onto ratchets and extensions
- Made from premium chrome vanadium steel with a durable mirror chrome plated finish
Made for a snug fit on hex-shaped fastener heads, the 6-point opening applies maximum torque without slipping. To prevent round off, it grips the stronger flat sides of heads rather than the weaker corners.
With an extra-deep broach, this socket reaches over long, threaded shafts to access nuts.
Detent notches inside the drive end securely locks socket onto ratchets and extensions, so it won't fall off or stick on fastener heads.
1/2 Inch Drive x 1/2 Inch Deep 6-Point Socket
|A. Length||3 in.|
|B. Width||0.9 in.|
|C. Height||0.9 in.|
|Country of Origin||Taiwan|