1/2 Inch Drive Deep 12-point Sockets
- 12-point opening smoothly slides onto hex-shaped fastener heads at twice as many angle positions as 6-point sockets
- Advanced design shifts contact away from corners onto flat sides to reduce the chances of round off
- Extra-deep broach reaches over long, threaded shafts to access nuts
- Detent notches in drive end lock onto ratchets and extensions
- Made from premium chrome vanadium steel with a durable mirror chrome plated finish
Made for fast, easy access, the 12-point opening smoothly slides onto hex-shaped fastener heads at twice as many angle positions as 6-point sockets—every 30 degrees instead of every 60 degrees.
With an extra-deep broach, this socket reaches over long, threaded shafts to access nuts.
Detent notches inside the drive end securely locks socket onto ratchets and extensions, so it won't fall off or stick on fastener heads.
1/2 Inch Drive x 1/2 Inch Deep 12-Point Socket
|A. Length||3 in.|
|B. Width||0.9 in.|
|C. Height||0.9 in.|
|Country of Origin||Taiwan|